1. Must I go to a detox facility? No, but... YOU MUST BE CLEAN FOR 72 HOURS PRIOR TO YOUR ADMISSION. PATH OF HOPE, INC. IS NOT A DETOX FACILITY.
2. Are there things I CAN NOT bring to treatment with me?
DO NOT BRING:
* Cell phones, laptops, tablets or any electronics that are WiFi capable
* Clothing with any vulgar language or drug/alcohol logos
* Clothing that does not cover your body, clothing that is too tight, has holes in the seat, pants that hang down below the hips, and other clothing that may be offensive to other clients and/or staff; stomachs must be covered; short shorts are not permitted, and shorts must reach the knees.
* A “I-know-it-all-attitude”. If you did, you would not need to come to our facility.
3. What things CAN I bring to treatment with me?
* Please bring clothes that are comfortable. A washing machine, dryer, and laundry detergent are available for use, free of charge.
* Please bring personal toiletries such as a toothbrush, toothpaste, shampoo, deodorant, etc .
* IF possible, bring cigarettes if you smoke, towels and wash cloths for your personal use.
* Spending money is acceptable. Staff goes to the grocery store twice a week for client needs. There is also a drink machine available if you want something different that what we provide. Stamps are available for purchase in the office.
* You may bring your own pillow, blanket, bedspread, etc.
* Anything that will make you feel more at home.
* Teddy bears are welcome!.
4. If I take a daily prescription what do I need to know?
*If you are prescribed medication, please come with a signed Physician's Statement ( found on the forms page) & at least a 30 day supply of your meds.
*If you routinely take an over-the-counter medication, you may bring it with you and then staff will determine if it is something you can take while you are here.
*You may not take narcotics, opiates, certain other pain medications, medications containing alcohol, and benzodiazepines.
*If you have any questions about any medication you are taking please call before you are scheduled to arrive and speak with one of our clinical staff.